If A Student Has Tested Positive for Covid:
1. Out of School for 5 days from onset of symptoms (if unsure of symptom
onset, 5 days from positive test)
2. May return to school after 5 days if no fever (without antipyretics) for 24
hours and symptoms are resolving.
3. Must wear a mask for 5 days after returning to school and be sent home
if begins to exhibit symptoms during that 5 day time frame.
4. Home Covid tests are accepted but in order to cover absences from
school, the parent should go to www.galliacohealth.org to have a valid
excuse mailed to the parent.
If A Student Has Been Exposed to Covid:
1. May come to school as long as they are not exhibiting any Covid like
symptoms and are fever free
2. Should mask for 10 days from last contact to positive individual. If the
student has constant exposure, they should mask for 20 days.
3. If student is not able to wear a mask, they should practice all other Covid