Morning Drop Off:
- If you are dropping off for the early morning program starting at 7:30am please drop students off at the main entrance and ensure they can get in the building.
- If you are dropping off at regular time 8:45-9:15 please drive around to the playground and drop off at steps. Your child may enter the building through the gym door. Our new drive makes this process EASY. Enter through the rear parking lot, drive onto the playground and exit using the new drive which takes you back to the far side of the main entrance. QUICK AND NO CONGESTION!
DO NOT drop off at the main entrance between 8:45-9:15 or if you see buses parked in the bus lane. It is unsafe to pass buses even while parked due to students unloading. There should be NO traffic in the bus lane during this time.
Car People/Car Pick Up:
- Dismissal for car pick up starts at 3:35 in the Gym
- Parents should park on the playground or back parking lot
- Enter the gym and sign out your child with one of the teachers on duty
- Students will be called from the cafeteria once you sign out your child. Parents should remain in the gym and away from double doors to avoid any confusion.
- You may be asked for your ID if teachers on duty are not familiar with you.
This process is not meant to be difficult for or on anyone. Our #1 priority is student safety. We must ensure that students are released to only individuals that are approved by parents. We have many students who have specific and restrictive custody situations that we must honor. This process ensures that ALL children are safe and released to only the approved individuals.
Again, these processes are in place to maintain safety for ALL students at ALL times! If you have questions, please give me a call or stop in.